Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Real Property Institute of Canada (RPIC) is postponing the Federal Contaminated Sites National Workshop, which was scheduled to take place at the Quebec City Convention Centre on June 8 – 10, 2020. RPIC will be rescheduling the event in 2021 and is currently compiling a list of upcoming learning opportunities that may be of interest to the contaminated sites community.
The experts providing the seminars include representatives from a variety of leading companies such as AECOM, Chevron Energy Technology Company, Geosyntec, Golder, Jacobs Engineering, Sanexen, Shell, Terracon Consultants, Inc., and Trihydro.
Here is the programming available so far:
April 9, 2020:
- Innovation and Impacted Soils and Waste Management Traceability (This webinar will be delivered in French.)
April 14, 2020
- PFAS (Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances) Toxicology and Risk Assessment: State of the Science
- Connecting the Science to Managing LNAPL (Light Non Aqueous Phase Liquid) Sites Series – Develop your LNAPL Conceptual Site Model and LNAPL Remedial Goals
April 21, 2020
- PFAS: Key Takeaways from the Emerging Contaminants Summit held in March 2020
- Connecting the Science to Managing LNAPL Sites Series – Select/Implement LNAPL Technologies
April 28, 2020
- PFAS Site Investigation and Management Strategies
May 5, 2020
- PFAS Destruction Technologies and a Lines of Evidence Approach to Evaluate Treatment Efficacy
May 12, 2020
- The Evolution of PFAS Litigation and Future Drivers
May 19, 2020
- Bioavailability of Contaminants in Soil: Considerations for Human Health Risk Assessment
For further information or to register for these free online learning events, click here.