In partnership with the Ontario Environment Industry Association (ONEIA), we are pleased to offer a joint invitation to the annual Environment and Cleantech Business + Policy Forum being held virtually May 11-13, 2021. Attendees will include business leaders from across the environment and cleantech sector, senior government policymakers, and financial and investment executives.
The Environment and Cleantech Business + Policy Forum will offer:
- Keynote and panel presentations on the state of investment and business conditions in our post-COVID world
- A chat with Ontario Deputy Ministers Giles Gherson, MEJDTC (Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade) and Serge Imbrogno, MECP (Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks)
- Remarks from federal and provincial ministers
- Presentations from some of Canada’s emerging environment and cleantech entrepreneurs via our annual QuickPitch competition
- And matchmaking networking opportunities with more than 150 attendees
Our popular Policy Roundtables will be hosted May 4-7 in the week leading up to the Forum. Hear the latest from government representatives during these “off-the-record” discussions on sector specific topics including water, excess soils, climate change, brownfields, resource recovery and organics. NEW this year we have added PFAS (Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances) and green infrastructure roundtables!
DATE: May 11-13, 2021
TIME: 12:00-2:00 daily
COST: Tickets from as low as $75 for ONEIA-members
Policy roundtables will take place May 4-7, 12:00-1:30 and 2:30-4:00 each day.
For a detailed schedule, visit: https://www.oneia.ca/event-4207543
Featured image: A wind turbine outside Liberty Grand Entertainment Complex in Toronto, Ontario. (Creative Touch Imaging Ltd./NurPhoto via Getty Images)