2023 ESAA Golf Tournament - Alberta Springs Golf Resort
2023 Environmental Services Association of Alberta (ESAA) Golf Tournament Presented by North Shore Environmental Consultants 8:45 am July 19th Alberta Springs Golf Resort Registration Now Open The ESAA Golf Tournament/Brian Winters Memorial is back in
North Shore Environmental Consultants
8:45 am July 19th
Alberta Springs Golf Resort
Registration Now Open
The ESAA Golf Tournament/Brian Winters Memorial is back in full with breakfast, lunch and awards dinner. The 2023 Tournament will take place on July 19th at the Alberta Springs Golf Resort.
The 2023 tournament will be back to its pre-covid format. Breakfast in the registration tent, coupons for a burger and beer at lunch and a bbq dinner to end the event.
Texas Scramble format with the practice range open prior to the tee off time. Foursomes will be selected in order of registration (unless entered as a team), although some balancing of team golfing prowess will be undertaken.
In addition, there will be a putting challenge and the par 3 challenge with Meg Morrison.
Two Mulligans per player will be included in your registration. Ten dollars from every registration will go to support the Ilsa Mae Research Fund at Muscular Dystrophy Canada.
Registration fees for Teams and Individuals
- Teams – $980
- Individuals – $250 (limited number available)
Currently all sponsorship opportunities for 2023 are sold out. Thank you to our amazing group of sponsors.
- Title Sponsor: North Shore Environmental Consultants
- Breakfast Sponsor: Earthmaster Environmental Strategies
- Beer & Burger Sponsor: Osprey Scientific
- BBQ Dinner Sponsor: Waste Connections Canada
- Cart Sponsor: ALS Environmental
- Putting Challenge: Identity Inc Promo
- Hole Sponsors: Abacus Enterprises, AGAT Laboratories, ALS, BrettYoung, Bureau Veritas Laboratories, CD Nova, Element, Equilibrium Environmental, JSK Consulting, North Shore Environmental Consultants, Ridgeline Canada, an Ambipar Response Company, SECURE Energy, Terralogix Solutions, Trace Associates
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 7:00 pm(GMT-06:00)