The program is an easy way for organizations of all types and sizes to drive sustainability action and engage employees, wherever they are working. This year’s People Power Challenge will focus on two themes: Health & Wellbeing and Plastic Waste Reduction. Each campaign will contain activities linked to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Each campaign includes:
- One on-demand educational webinar
- One live interactive virtual event
- One online scorecard of sustainable activities that contribute to UN Goals
- Three resource-packed newsletters
- Prize packs to reward your employees
- Communications templates and implementation support
Additional support includes:
- Two peer-to-peer learning sessions to share engagement best practices with other participating organizations
- One impact report at the end of the challenge
- Recognition for participation
“2020 has been a difficult year filled with many changes and challenges. The Partners in Project Green team took on that challenge and adapted their turn-key sustainable employee engagement program — People Power Challenge — to include both at home and at work actions for employees to participate in,” said Heliya Babazadeh-Oleghi, environmental outreach coordinator for the City of Mississauga.
“This in turn became a great tool for the City of Mississauga to use to continue engaging our staff and our Green Leaders in taking sustainable action at home or at work. We look forward to the 2021 People Power Challenge.”
For further information on this initiative, click here.
Featured image from PPG cleanup event.